i just recently replayed the old exile games again, and i was thinking, in exile they have like 70 spells for both mage and preist, while in avernum they have like 25. what if for gf5 or a renovation in the future, made a gf game where you had somewhere around that number of creations to make?would it be worth the time to put all that in?

Probably not. Not unless you were going to make an equally massive game. Since you can only have 7 (I think) creations at a time what is the point of being able to make say 100 different creations. I bet people probably would still stick to making a select 10 or so creations. Take for instance the Battle Alpha, I am willing to bet that few players go through the trouble to make one.

I think the creations would end up being largely redundant. It would be a lot of time invested with no real reward. Finally, good luck thinking up 100 different creations.

I wouldn't mind having a more multiracial assortment of creations to choose from. I'd make a purples fyoras, neon yellow fyoras, black vlish, striped battle alphas, etc. My Rainbow Coalition and I will surely prevail. If we fail the first time, we'll have another shot in about four years.

• 2 weeks later...