Confused...

I do not get this...

In dillame,general Alwan has 2000 something HP...

but in other areas he has like 1300 and 1000 HP

the same with general greta...i do not understand why their HP changes in different areas,any answers?

Also,i want to use the enchanted anvil,can anyone give me ingredients for good weapons for a lifecrafter?

any help is great.

Quote:
Originally written by BLACK HAZE:
I do not get this...
In dillame,general Alwan has 2000 something HP...
but in other areas he has like 1300 and 1000 HP
the same with general greta...i do not understand why their HP changes in different areas,any answers?
That's because, in Dillame, you're not supposed to be able to kill him. In the other areas, however, it's a possibility. Same with Greta.

Quote:
Originally written by BLACK HAZE:
Well,i have made a perfected cloak...what can i make it into?
I also have the shaped boots and gloves,and breastplate,any ingredients that make them into something special?
The cloak can be made into either the Impervious Cape (which isn't that great) or the Cloak of the Shadows (which is).

The boots can (and should) be made into Shapemaster Boots. The gloves can (and should) be made into Gloves of Savagery.

The breastplate can't be made into anything, and neither can a shaped shield.

As Synergy has kindly pointed out, the required information can be found here: anvil recipes

If it says, for instance, that in order to make the Cloak of the Shadows, you need a Perfected Cloak, Pure Crystal Shard and Purified Essence, that is what you need in order to make the Cloak of the Shadows. Perfect the cloak, leave it on the anvil, add the Shard and Purified Essence and hit the button. :p

Enough already, Dr. Strange. You don't have to point out every little freakin' infraction. Call out the worst or the repeated errors if you must but ignore the rest. Many of them are mistakes anyway and we all make them.

Except for Dikiyoba. Dikiyoba is perfect. Any errors Dikiyoba makes are intentional to throw you off. Really. :p

Quote:
Bigfix? I thought he was Black Haze.
I AM VERY INSULTED BY THAT! Although i see the resemblence.

Anyway, I am the one, the only, the Bigfix!
<insert appluase here>
And i have been around alot longer than Black Haze, and I'm surprised you haven't heard about me, considering i started the Cult of Dikiyoba!
cool

Quote:
Originally written by adal basir goker alvar (Fixed Typo):
Anyway, I am the one, the only, the Bigfix!
<insert skeptical silence here>
...anyway, we have enough 3rd person speaking people here. Dikiyoba is fine and Nylad is tolerable, but otherwise, it's starting to get a little old.

That said, some really needs to adorn this topic with lock.gif.