Trakovites

eztaren

Trakov was a soali a man that had landed on sucia island he stole the secrets from the shapers now he payed it with his life. Soalies were good boat makers travelers and traders they didn't have any shaping magic.

Probably his name was idealized by rebells to show how shaping is wrong. Or i could be wrong am i ?

They are indeed named named after the same person. One of them tells you his story that is very similar to the Trajkov from GF 1. Of course, over time history has been distorted and changed by inaccurate accounts. Basically, the Trakovites are following a myth, a fictional account of a man long dead.

Great for you surley he was a man of his word but he stole the shapers secrets and killed my shaper more than 3425 times and he let goatchesse smother him self with his power, what a rat he was!

Sorry i know that i get over the line this time but i am only discribing what is on my mind after all goatchesse won't give his part of the bargen.

Quote:
Originally written by Randomizer:
Also all existing creations that reproduce will get to exist.
The creations that can reproduce are:

Ornks
Serviles
Thorn Bushes
Battle Alphas (the latest design* can reproduce for some odd reason)
Battle Betas (see above)

*The 92nd Genertation 22nd design to be precise

Edit:Picture Proof!
spicture1ug7.jpg

If the Trakovites got their way and shaping was outlawed, Dikiyoba doesn't think any basic creation types like fyoras or glaahks would be lost. Between old, isolated communities of rogues left over from before the no-breeding rule and the rebels (and Shapers?) shaping fertile creations to cause more problems, there are probably enough breeding specimens for survival. Experimental varieties would be lost, but not the basic models.

The Drakons would fight until the end, rather accept Trakovitism. The drayks would live as they did on Sucia Island. Battle Alphas have some intelligence, and would evolve normally and become smarter. Clawbugs would be a pests much like the Chitraches in Avernum, and Fyoras would do much the same thing. Gazers and Eyebeasts would live like the drayks, spread out over the land. They would be killed as soon as they tried to control people, but they would last for awhile. Serviles would become like normal people, and while some human-haters and and servile-haters would remain, soon the two people would mix. Ornks and living items would be much the same as before. The world would be much less dangerous, and would not be out of control.

Quote:
Originally written by Kyrek:
The Drakons would fight until the end, rather accept Trakovitism. The drayks would live as they did on Sucia Island. Battle Alphas have some intelligence, and would evolve normally and become smarter. Clawbugs would be a pests much like the Chitraches in Avernum, and Fyoras would do much the same thing. Gazers and Eyebeasts would live like the drayks, spread out over the land. They would be killed as soon as they tried to control people, but they would last for awhile. Serviles would become like normal people, and while some human-haters and and servile-haters would remain, soon the two people would mix. Ornks and living items would be much the same as before. The world would be much less dangerous, and would not be out of control.
Wow.Could Trakovitism be a good thing?the world may never know.

There seem to be ample suggestions that many creations come in reproducing and non-reproducing varieties. Battle alphas are a good example. Also, we all know how easy it is to turn an individual reproducing creation into a non-reproducing one... snip! (Unless, say, vlish reproduce by casting spells or something, which is possibly even dorkier and stupider than tentacle sex.)

I think that creation at first were disgined to reprojuce.

Then when the shapers had problems ....

Production was too much pepole were soaked to death then slowly drowned.

Say no to shaper made juce!!!

My point is that shaper letting reproduce the creations made an ovewellming situation and as thing continude shapers invented disipline wands that destryoded rogues in one single shot forcing creations to step aside and obey.