Improving attacks

Semi-Spoiler --- About 1/3 way through game

Yes, talk to people in and around Dhonal's keep. I did not notice much improvement with Alwan (the one who stayed with me), but then again, he has more staying power than my creations and when he dies, I am next.

I only ever had to go back to get him after the first isle once.

keep in mind that Greta's strength, dexterity, intelligence, and endurance don't work the same way as your PC. They work the same way as your other creations.

For your PC, strength affects how much you can carry and how much damage your physical attacks do. However, for a creation or NPC, strength improves the damage done by ALL attacks.

Click on the stats on Greta's stat screen and read the descriptions on the bottom for confirmation.

Is anyone else more than a little annoyed by the searer upgrade for Greta? Sure, I like spreading acid around as much as the next battle-hungry Agent, but this is really messing up my strategy. I've been enjoying the hit-n-daze approach so far, but the lingering effects of Greta's searer blasts keeps this from being completely successful...