HELP!

Drakons Drakons Drakons...

Well, there are 3 canisters, one is in shath's wastes, one is in Benirii-Uss Entry, and another is in the geneforge.

As for trainers, Salgurdar can train you in Drakons, as can (Can't remember his name) some guy in the radiant college. However, you need to be with the takers/barzites respectively to train in drakons.

Cupertino, 2 December -- Apple unveiled the newest in their line of color-coordinated computers, the Vlish, today.

"Steve Jobs saw the success of the Nintendo Wii, and was furious that we had been scooped on a new marketing gimmick unrelated to technology, having a weird product name. So he created the Vlish," an anonymous employee said.

The Vlish comes in three colors -- tentacle burgundy, terror olive drab, and submission puce.

Windows crash all the time. I finally swapped over to Mac OS X when my Windows gave me the Blue Screen of Death. Now I have an iBook G3 with iMovie, iPhoto, and iTunes. I think the Geneforge series actually runs better on a Mac. The color is much improved. Avernum never looked better, either.

Side Note: If anyone would like to know the details and subleties of Mac OS X, please e-mail me.

And I think Jeff uses Mac because programming is easier. No offense meant to the programmers of Windows.