No stone bracelet in G3??

Right, by challenging golems in Testing Ground, each victory will upgrade your no-stone bracelet. I ususlly come back after finished the third island. The bracelet ultimately become full-fanged bracelet, and gives one bonus in all shaping skills and one in creation stats, in addition to a good armor bonus. It is something a shaper can not miss.

In G3..a Five Stone Bracelet is called a Bejeweled Bracelet..you can upgrade your current no-stone bracelet by fighting in the northenmost room..you have to talk to Mind Myzz to get it open..the bonuses that you get are:

+2 all creation skills

+1 Creation STR, END, and DEX

+10% armor

The Bejeweled Bracelet is the Bracelet for SHAPERS! POW!!

and..not all fights include Golems..POW!

Bah..the Pentead Golems aren't that hard..I finished the tests when i was level 30..and I'm a fragile Shaper! The only creation I used was an Ur-Glaahk..I reloaded a few times but finally I gots a strategy..stay at the entrance..use a weak creation to start the test and stay at the entrance..only two golems can attack you..you may have to reload a few times..

MORE POWER TO THE SHAPERS!

True enough, and I don't even try it until there's really nothing else left for me to do on Greenwood Isle.

Then again, as I've said before, I don't have the registered version yet, so I can't really do much past the eastern half of Harmony Isle. Therefore, my character can't get very strong anyway.

Quote:
Originally written by The Mystic:
Touche! laughlaugh

However, I only use in-game cheats; for some weird reason, the script cheats crash my game, forcing me to reinstall.
WHen you say "script cheats" I assumne you are referring to the character/item editors?

Are you sure you are installing them correctly?

Even if, for whatever reason, they are adversely effecting your game just be sure to make backup copies of the files you are replacing. I doubt there would be a reason to replace the entire game.

To answer your questions: Yes (especially G1), and yes.

I always make backups, yet for some weird reason, the game still crashes, even after I put the files back, and reinstalling seems to be the only way to get the game back to normal. (Fortunately, my save files remain intact.) Believe me, I've tried everything else that I can think of.

I've long since come to the conclusion that since I already do fairly well without those scripts, I don't really need them. Hence the maxim: If it's not broke, don't fix it.

• 3 weeks later...