Whats your favorite

whats your favorite thing to do in A3, after youve beat most everything, and are trying to level up, or are just messing around? personally i like to buy a bunch of invulnerability elixirs and beat up on kriszan, and all the towns i can find, and empty them out.

Quote:
Originally written by doug:
whats your favorite thing to do in A3, after youve beat most everything, and are trying to level up, or are just messing around? personally i like to buy a bunch of invulnerability elixirs and beat up on kriszan, and all the towns i can find, and empty them out.
That's just plain EVIL . What have they ever done to hurt you ? Eh? eek

- Rules are rules, and Magic RULES! (What?)

Welcome,

- Archimage Micael

Oh, and yeah, I go fight golemns to train up, but I don't destroy the Golem Spire until I get bored of fighting them. laugh

i usually empty towns out, too.

most of the times, i do that right after ive first entered the village and i know i wont need it.

well ok in the beginning that only works with character editor.

but in later stages, like, when youre getting near to footracer province, its the most fun i find to do.

edit: i never burn a hair of animals or other friendly creatures like most nephilim, some slith tribes etc. i get all my satisfaction of killing people.

By the time I run out of quests to do, I'm quite happy to get on to the hacking, slashing, and maiming of assorted beings in the name of causing a cool explosion and getting out of the game.

—Alorael, who has very little patience for A3 when it loses what little thread of plot it had to begin with. On the bright side, there are enough quests that it truly takes an effort to get to that point.

Quote:
BSC wrote:
I'm boring and my post to explain why I am is pointless.
I stop playing and pick another game.
Told you.
Quote:
Ferox wrote:
@samurai: keep an eye on your grammer, that post of yours is easily misunderstood.
Where? I mean besides the fact that the structure is not 100% adequate.
Oh misunderstood how? In what way? Bad one? Good one?

1st line: I'm a boring person and my post to explain why that is so is pointless.
I stop playing the game (A3, though it may be assumed any other game as well) and pick another game.
(thus I'm boring compared with some of the others who actually do something in the game itself, this being mostly what this post is about. Since I don't do anything it seems rather pointless to express the fact I don't. Not expressing anything would have been much easier.)
I told you (what I just finished telling you)

Anyway, hope this has clarified things.

Cheers!

I like diablo 2 lod. But it gets old, after a few months. To make the post more legal i shall add avernum stuff.

I just wander around, picking up any treasure ive forgotten, the idley kill the dragons and the finish it all of by killing rentar. I mean, whats the point ofa game with dragons if you cant go butcher them?