how risky is changing day in A3 editor?

how risky is changing the day in the A3 character editor?

I'm at day 28 and I haven't even finished the slime quest. I like to find and finish every little mini quest, every secret in an area before progressing. I'd like to be able to continue to take it slow without worrying about the game running out of time.

Also, I've heard that some towns get destroyed at certain days, and I'd like to not have to worry about getting there and getting any items from them before they get destroyed.

Is it risky to change the day? (i.e. will it screw up certain events?). Are there some safe periods I can change the day at? Let me know, thanks.

Altering the date won't cause any problems. There's one event that you won't see if you don't let the clock advance, and it's worth seeing, but you can worry about it later.

—Alorael, who has gotten good results by setting the day to 150 and using the rest command repeatedly. If you want to see some interesting but nonessential things you can do that later in the game when you feel comfortable handling some rather tough battles.

Fun's fun, but a challenge like that, to me, sounds more like a study in masochism. I thought it was tough enough that I prefer to play the Avernum games on torment with a full party, and give everybody "Cursed at Birth" and "Completely Inept" character traits.

By the way, does "every quest" include the job boards?