Queen's Wish Release Date

admin

We've announced the release date for Queen's Wish: The Conqueror, our next all-new, indie, retro RPG! It's coming to Windows and Mac on Sept. 11, 2019, with the iOS version out in late 2019.

On Steam:

store.steampowered.com/app/1058130  (Can wishlist now, wishlists are greatly appreciated!)

Will also be available on GoG.com, itch.io and from us through Humble. (Link will be available on release.)

• admin pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, TriRodent said:

I don't know, but I would think that directly from SW would maximize the return to them.

As a general rule, I'd try to buy direct from the developer if you can. In this case, this would mean buying the game through the Humble widget on Spiderweb's own site (on the right-hand panel of this page):

http://www.spiderwebsoftware.com/queenswish/index.html

All distribution services cream off a certain amount of profits in order to make themselves viable. Humble will do this too but, because they are a slightly different setup to the other platforms – they are acting purely to distribute downloads, rather than hosting communities, support and other features, as well as their own gaming platforms – I believe their take of the costs is significantly lower. So, I would suggest going through this route!

• admin unpinned this topic