Tower of Sixus & Erika`s Tower CS

I can`t seem to find Sixus in his tower. I`ve looked at his map and see I have to switch certain switches certain ways but have only found 2 switches. I`ve tried them in various patterns, can`t get any further.

No matter tho, I think I screwed myself up. I teleported to Erika`s Tower and can`t get past the 2nd `test`, can`t get thru the frozen section. No matter if I zigzag so the monsters don`t pop up, or plow thru, I can`t get to the end fast enough, the gate keeps closing. Of course I saved right before then, and my old save is really old, I hope I don`t have to back to it. Thanks in advance for any help :)

I can`t seem to find Sixus in his tower. I`ve looked at his map and see I have to switch certain switches certain ways but have only found 2 switches. I`ve tried them in various patterns, can`t get any further.

He's not actually in his tower, but you can find information there as to where he's gone.

No matter tho, I think I screwed myself up. I teleported to Erika`s Tower and can`t get past the 2nd `test`, can`t get thru the frozen section. No matter if I zigzag so the monsters don`t pop up, or plow thru, I can`t get to the end fast enough, the gate keeps closing. Of course I saved right before then, and my old save is really old, I hope I don`t have to back to it. Thanks in advance for any help :)

You only need to get one character through the gate to stop it from closing. If you have anyone's combat skills levelled up enough to use Adrenaline Rush, that should be enough to get them through in time easily. If all else fails, there's a cheat code to return you to a safe area of the game: hit shift-D on your keyboard and in the window that appears, enter backtostart

Wait - 2 switches? Lots of undead & giants around there too along with vaporized empire troops? Are you at the first tower or have you been sent to the second tower? The second tower is where the switches that need to be thrown a certain way are (& they're right inside the front door, kind of hard to miss). The empire found Sixus' original tower & he had to run with his followers to the 2nd tower. There are directions to it in the 1st tower.

Edit: and now I see that Lilith answered that too, I thought it was just an answer for Erika's tower. Ah well...

Since the topic is here...I went all through Sixus's first tower...and got the map he left...and I have no idea how to use it help me figure out where he went. Can I get a little bit of an extra hint what the map depicts or where to start looking?

Try a little bit south of the empire encampment that had an arrogant/taunting dervish but north of what used to be a major slith temple (or east of a now empire fort but west of some shipwrecked medicine...). All those intersecting lines should get you in the ballpark ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry to be such a dim bulb, but the tips from TriRodent about finding Sixus' second tower mean absolutely nothing to me. The diagram from the first tower was no help to me either. Any more hints?

Sail due west from Silvar until you can't sail west any more. Then land and look for a tower nearby.

Here's a screenshot if you need further help.