It's also //that// time again

keira

time for me to offer some advice to all the youngfolk that are popping up nowadays

if you wear your hat backwards you are a blithering idiot

the only thing higher than your waistline should be your credit score

the only time you should go clubbing is if you are a barbarian in a role playing game

not that you should play those they make your eyes fall out

remember, if you post your geneforge or nethergate on the internet its there forever. you wouldnt want an employer seeing that would you

always take the bus if you can. jesus took the bus young man dont give me that attitude.

if you cant take the bus and have to drive dont be a punkass blasting music. if you have one of these in your car the noise will literally cause your eyeballs to vibrate out of their eyeholes. especially if you listen to that satanic rock and roll.

there are even some buses so strong they can carry entire airplane wings

and remember, when you have kids of your own you'll need to give them advice, just like im giving you advice. so you should do what i do and head down to your basement. once youre there you can step over all the cats and copies of usa today from 1986 and type up your advice on one of these bad boys.

and now i will be handing this topic over to my fellow responsible adults who im sure sure will be able to give some advice as well

there is nothing wrong with being a bigot since you don't have to waste time rationalizing your prejudices. just don't mention them in public.

especially if you are looking for a job and one of them might see it when you apply.

you know your job is in trouble if your next assignment is to train some one to do your job and especially if the person is off shore.

always update your resume so you can be the first one out the door to some place better. there is always some place better since your first job is rarely what you love to do for the rest of your life.

Never say anything to anyone that you wouldn't want them to not feel bad about telling someone else about if they said it to someone they cared about as much as they care about you not knowing who they are, because at the end of the first day of the rest of your life, you're going to have to look twice at yourself in the mirror and still be able to sleep through the alarm in the morning after.

Just keep that clearly in mind and you'll do fine, fine. Not grand, mind you. For the grand advice, I have a paywall.