Miscellaneous

adc.

Our safety procedures are extremely rigorous. Somehow, though, it keeps happening. A thread gets out of control, rogues are spawned, and an entire forum has to be sealed forever behind impenetrable slabs of internet granite. This has happened several times in our history.

Are you bold to the point of rashness and ambitious to the point of folly? Then you may breach the seals and pry lost secrets from their deadly guardians.

As long as you have the quest, that is. If not, go speak with Bob, in BOE.

sealed forever behind impenetrable slabs of internet granite.

orly?

As long as you have the quest, that is. If not, go speak with Bob, in BOE.

I will venture into the depths of darkness, no matter what. Even if I'll encounter a swarm of gigantic, mutant, bulletproof, flexible, intangible, ghostly, monstrous, ravenous, fiery nine-headed turtles, I'll feed them with hunger.

Where is Bob?

-----

-Nightwatcher

Am I the only one bugged by people saying "BOE" rather than "BoE"? Not to say it's an issue, but more to wonder if anyone shares this peculiarity. :p

...or are you not talking about the BoE board, and BOE is some other acronym? If that's the case, then I've forgotten a lot about the Episodes.

Sorry to bust your joke, SoT, but because you're confusing my favorite Iffy on the entire message board, I'll let him know: "Bob" is the generic, joking name for a central giver of quests in a story or video game. There are many Bobs in the BoE scenarios, of course.

Sorry to bust your joke, SoT, but because you're confusing my favorite Iffy on the entire message board, I'll let him know: "Bob" is the generic, joking name for a central giver of quests in a story or video game. There are many Bobs in the BoE scenarios, of course.

...read my post again. I was talking about the way people do acronyms, "BOE" vs "BoE". I am well aware as to who Bob is.

Miscellaneous is like Avernum. It's where we send misbehaving members, or simply ones that don't fit in. Once you get there, there's no escape. You literally can never post anywhere else on the internet again, ever. There's a rumor that a party of members did manage to do it once and are hiding out in dark corners of the web, but those are all lies crafted by terrorists in a pathetic attempt to delegitimize your ever faithful and benevolent board moderators.