Off Forum Community

Actaeon

Most mods joined before Jeff decided to give free copies of his games.
So did I for that matter, but it is certainly an incentive now.

I actually still pay. Partly to support SW and partly to feel less guilty about going on hiatus for months ever so often and abandoning my post in the line of duty. :p

I actually still pay. Partly to support SW and partly to feel less guilty about going on hiatus for months ever so often and abandoning my post in the line of duty. :p

I have yet to take advantage of this, but I doubt I will, not because I'd feel bad, but because I already have Jeff's best game :p

• 1 month later...

topicnecromancy.gif

I was told I should advertise that there's a Minecraft server (pretty vanilla, but with econ plugins) at cd.calref.net.

Also, in addition, I'll just mention offhand that I'm also running a TF2 MvM server at be.calref.net:27015. If anyone wants to get together and play a couple rounds, holler.

I've actually managed to get TF2 running on Ubuntu natively via the Steam beta, though even on the lowest graphic setting I still can't aim properly. (Which is totally the fault of the computer and not me sucking at first person shooters. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.)

However, since my desktop died I'm about to put together a new computer - which is not the beast I was hoping for, but still more powerful than anything I own. Once classes are over in a few weeks, I'll be happy to join in the fun. :D