I take a job in cartogrophy

Trenton.

Recently harehunter, the cartographer of spiderweb gave me an offer I could not refuse.

I have always been intrested in cartography. When I checked out harehunters annonated avernum maps I loved them. Since I recently beat the game exile three, I have been centering and mapping the small towns and certain buildings, like Isolated hut, adobe hut, hawkes manse, and wolfriders warren, softport, and many more. History, architecture, and mapping were originally my favorite thing since I started middle school three years ago.

Who knows. Maybe I'll take mapping as a job when I grow wink

Originally Posted By: Flame Blade
—Karoka, who's goal is to be an architect. He was also going to bridge a connection between his architecture and Trenton's mapping, but he forgot what it was.

In computer networking terms a bridge is a way to get from one LAN mass to another.

Originally Posted By: That Silly Y Chromosome
I aide for the main technology/networking person in my HS, and it seems the real guts of computer networking is lining up the [censored] wires in cat5 cable so you can crimp the plug on.

Well there's your problem. You're using cat5. You should be using dog5. They are much more reliable.

Originally Posted By: Trenton
*facepalm headdesk facepalm* I thought I was clear, and racial is not connected to races at all.

You can't applaud him for making a bunch of bad puns and then facepalm him for the next one.

Dikiyoba dislikes being part of the human race. All that running leaves Dikiyoba with no time to stop and key out the roses.

Spidweb is a hotbed of interesting trends. The individual trends of the day vary, but the metatrend of trends is permanent.

—Alorael, who actually thinks it might be more accurate to consider the metatrend sinusoidal. The trends wax and wane. Some days are all puns or all gimmicks. Others are all business.