I was thinking Making or has anyone already made Geneforge T shirts?[G5]

Finch

I know its a geeky idea but I just love the entire series tongue

I was thinking I could make a few t shirts? or maybe swing this idea by Jeff? I know theres a bunch of legal copyright stuff I'd have to go through with the game artists and Jeff himself but what do you guys think? or if you know if anyone has already made geneforge or any spiderweb software related merch?

I would like to have a Geneforge T-shirt. I would wear it. smile I wonder if Jeff has ever considered this type of merchandising or if it seems too commercial. I think a lot of fans might buy one if it were offered.

There are places online to get custom T-shirts if you just want one for yourself. I wouldn't think that would be a problem, but I don't really know. As far as making them for any kind of distribution, I can't imagine that Jeff would allow that (but I really don't know that, either).

I think it's a great idea, though. smile

problem is I would not only have to get Jeff's permission, but I'd also have to get in contact with the artist who was commissioned for geneforge 5. Although for nostalgia I could try and use the old geneforge art although I have no idea how to rip the art from the game into a jpeg so i can convert it into a graphic that i can work on from there with photoshop and my tablet tongue

Well here's a question then... what would Avernum/Geneforge shirts say/show on them?

I got one idea already.

Front: Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders

Back: Many monsters are more dangerous. Few mosters are more annoying.

Yeah I know this is a geneforge forum, but still...

EDIT: OK, and for the topic, a Geneforge shirt idea:

I make lots of friends

(Written with an image of a shaper surrounded by creations)

It's too bad the Geneforge itself isn't especially recognizable. A picture of one with "You cannot unring a bell." underneath it would be a good general series piece of paraphernalia.

—Alorael, who doesn't think he'd get any Geneforge stuff. He's not a big fan of obtaining merchandise like that. It makes him feel too much like a living billboard.