A G5 Based Game[G5]

The rules are, there are 15 councilors each with 500 troups and a provence to controle. The provences are at war whith each other so once a day until the end of the game I'll poast the stadus of the war and each councilor poasts thare reaction. Simple as that.

P.S. The game ends 20 days after the start of the game.

No offense, but ten people for twenty days is a long time, and if you lose someone (or multiple people), it has the potential to mess up the game (how badly I don't know, since you haven't given out a lot of details). Is it possible to run a shorter game (a week or ten days or whatever) with whoever you have signed up by tomorrow?

Dikiyoba.

A deadline makes much more sense with an excess of players: you set a limit, then select from the overabundance who express interest on time. With too few, the deadline just determines whether or not you play at all. Why not keep waiting until you get the requisite number no matter how long it takes? Or be happy with fewer players.

—Alorael, who is leery of signing up for a game that he knows nothing about and with rules that seem nebulous even in the mind of the creator.

Originally Posted By: Cymothoa netii
A deadline makes much more sense with an excess of players: you set a limit, then select from the overabundance who express interest on time. With too few, the deadline just determines whether or not you play at all. Why not keep waiting until you get the requisite number no matter how long it takes? Or be happy with fewer players.

Ok? All you've done here is confuse me.

If you have too many players, a deadline gives everyone a chance to sign up with a clear time when signups end.

If you do not have enough players, the deadline makes no sense. You can't run the game without enough players. You can just say you won't play, but if you get enough signups two days later you could play just as well.

—Alorael, whose final suggestion was that you can keep your deadline and just run the game with as many players as you happen to have.

Originally Posted By: FrostBit Shaper
The rules are, there are 10 councilors each with 500 troups and a provence to controle. The provences are at war whith each other so once a day until the end of the game I'll poast the stadus of the war and each councilor poasts thare reaction. Simple as that.

Ratt these are the rules.

Those rules don't actually tell the players what they have the ability to do, though. Are there actually going to be rules for resolving combat between provinces, or is it just going to be freeform? If I have 500 men and I attack another province that also has 500 men, how is it decided how many men each of us loses?