A Second Geneforge RP OOC

Acky

Spddin, check your spelling in your Ic post. First mistake is that you did not one the battle. You won it.

Secondly there are 100 Doctors in perkalia not 10.

Thridly, there are essence stores in the Southern Lethia city so it may be a bit harder to take us than depicted. What is the name of that city?

The Vault is the Doctors capital. It is an underground city. Basically the 'Lost Dera Vault' expanded and refurbishd.

Btw, next time, PLEASE include some of the material that we have been talking about for the past week. I hate excersies in futitliy. If we are gonna just include conclusions in posts than this RP will get boring.

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South lethia city does have essence stores. Every town, city, village, hamlet, cave has essence stores in the world of geneforge. Look at the genefore map. A city of that size will have more than just essence pods even if it is just for a visting shaper.

Safey, give me a hand and kill spddin for no other reason than it will make my RP expericne easier tongue

Invisibilty takes a lot of focus and energy. It takes a lot of energy to maintain and wouldn't be able to maintain if for long. Also you would have difficulty maintaining focus needed to maintain the spell so nearly impossible to maintain while attacking. Essentially I think it would allow you to get the first blow. The more powerful members of your forces might be able to maintain it for a second or third blow. It would be impossible to maintain while casting other spells of any significant power.

the only reference I have to go on is d&D 3.5. invisibilty is 4 level spell. Meaning you have to be at least level 3.

Now the way I few th rating system is that most people are level 1 and only a few break level 5. level 5 is when you get sphere invisibility is spell that a level 5 wizard would cast. Geting an invisibility that could be cast that wouldn't fail upon attack is much higher (I forget how high please some look this up) Only the most powerful wizards could cast it and it last round per level so you have up to two minutes if cast by a level 20 wizard. This isn't a perfect comparison but the best one I could come up with.

Currenlt Shpddin basically walked up behind my army and Decimated me. So even though there were only 60, he is slaughtinging my army of 500. Also he is "Hiding" his enrgy so I can't tell where he is.

Personally I think Cloaking should be written out as I could walk up to Spddins citadel and kill him while I am invasble.

Then how come the people living on the ashen Lisles never commented? Sorry didn't notice that line, or If I did, my brian didn't click.

Checked the Wiki. Doctors do not Control anything in Mera, nor have any forces in Mera. We have both passes due to the annexation of ESC by Spddin. Therefore Mera is not contested by Doctors.

Secodnly, when adding links to the Doctors it needs to be "The Doctors" or else it won't work. I am sure w-deuck or Nicoa might know how to change that though.

Not syaing they're bad. Just there were better. I read your wiki. I mostly like the table om the side.

Faction headquerters: Where ever the overlord is.

Tolerated species: Those directly or indirectly made by him.

It does a good job portarying the mind of the Overlord. Arrogance is key for the geneforge world. Well done.

Good, cos neither do I. I only bring it up as recently I saw on our "Breakfast" TV show, there was a debate over meat pies vs Hotdogs. I was surprised that there wern't many there. OH that might be a new thread! It did explain why movies always refer to pies as not being meat. Here in NZ you will be hard pressed to find a pie other than meat.

Most impossible hangman word is _ _ _ _ _ _.

Haha I'm Evil. Dantius, take notes tongue

WHEE, Too much sugar off to bed. Nighty nite.

On topic again. Sugar buzz past, I knew there was a solution to the wiki.

Additionally, what are peoples stances towards Cloaking or Invisability.

Hypno: Wants it gone.

Safey: Still here but Limited.

Spddin: Keep it and use it.

Dantius: Reduced somewhat.

At least I think these are the comments you have been trying to make. Master Ackrovan seems to have proofed into the place with the thing by the person. Therefore I want opioninos before I contiune my Disscusion of Lethia with Spddin.

One of the key rules to any RP is to not do anything overpowered, and the main rule why this is in place is so that everyone can have fun. If you think his attacks against you are overpowered, Hypno, he should respect your judgement thus. I personally don't think he needs mass invisibility. That spell should be reserved for infiltration, not for cloaking a whole army and attacking, thus making your army practically invincible. Spddin has an army of Shapers, he should be able to find other ways to win battles without overpowered moves like that.

W-deuck (I can't type those symbols you now have) or Nicoa. This ones for you. The page in the Wiki "Creations" is totally fine. However I think we also need one for new spells. I have invented a total of Five and spddin has invented a couple as well. I am assuming there will be others out there as well so should we make a new page for Spells? So could we adapt that page for new spells or make a new one?

Wiki help fails me, except for the extream basics, sorry frown

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, the RP seems to have slowed, which is fine with me. It's been tough settling into my new schedule. I was lucky enough to find a work schedule that doesn't conflict with my school schedule, so I can keep my job, but might have less time to lurk around here. I'll wait for other people before I make my next post, but it will probably involve my servile lifecrafters completing their training and then heading into the Storm Plains to reinforce your armies, Hypno. So, look forward to that. smile

Is there any way to include a nation of angelical ornks?

Yes what about Heustess coming back as a major figure?

A warped human in search of vengeance from the life-crafters in general, with a band of warped humans armed to the teeth, Evil ornks, legions of Shades at his feet and a fully operational Shaper research center at his command?

How about the incident in geneforge 3 where a servant mind was captured brought to a rebel facility that had 4-5 gazer/eyebeasts, several drakons, rouge shapers and countless drayks. (one of the eyebeast if I remember correctly specialized in reading the minds of creations) yet they could not break its will despite having every advantage including time.

Also this particular servant mind has been grafted into a 70 pound vlish brain of psionic goodness.

The only incident I can think of where a servant mind in geneforge 3 that had been taken under control was starved half to death and was hibernating and their were certain clues (such as the drayk getting real pissed if you broke its control) that it took it a very very long time to do and not necessarily a viable tactic when its capable of slapping you with a very large tentacle