9th Contest Judging

BainIhrno

If you'd like to be a judge in the Ninth Contest, please sign up here. I'm predicting most of the scenarios will be BoA, so you'll need to have BoA to judge. State whether you have both BoE and BoA, or just BoA. We only have five entries so far, but I'm guessing people will put their 1/10 and 24H entries into the contest. The non-newcomers will probably be split into categories based purely on available judges and 'luck-of-the-draw.' If this doesn't make sense, don't worry, it will all work out.

Also, the internet on the computer I have access to Blades on is barely working. I'm going to need someone else to set up a download page for entrants and organize the rest of the contest. Let me know if your interested, you just need to have decent webspace.

The only requirements to judge are:

1. Have access to a registered copy of BoA

2. Have enough time on your hands.

You may sign up to judge even if you have a scenario entered, or eighty scenarios entered for that matter.

I'll probably be judging myself, just so you know.

Current Judges: Bain-Ihrno, Tyranicus, Nioca, Lazarus, Excalibur

Originally Posted By: BainIhrno
I'm going to need someone else to set up a download page for entrants and organize the rest of the contest. Let me know if your interested, you just need to have decent webspace.
My personal site is basically empty, and I can set up forums (public or private) really quickly on CRF. I'd judge but I don't have BoA.

w-dueck

• 2 weeks later...