G2 - Original creation vs. level 3 creation

Cryoa : definetely better than the fyora if you've got enough essence.

Roamer: usually far more useful than the pyroroamers.

Cryodrayk : one of my favorite creations ever. EDIT : Because 1) they're tough; 2) they're very powerful in melee, 3) their ranged attacks are very powerful as well, 4)they don't miss often.

Ur-Drakon : Because Ur-Drakons seem to be able to keep attacking for a very long time, also because being able to damage 5 enemies at the same time is cool. Plus, they're tough.

Thahd Shade : It's nice not to get hit too often, and they do a fairly nice amount of damage as well.

Plated Clawbug : Because speed is wonderful.

Battle Alpha : Because battle betas are not cost-effective enough in my opinion, although they can be useful at times.

Rotghroth : Rotdhizons are just too expensive, although I'll make one at times if I need a single very tough creation.

Artila : Searing Artilas are too expensive, and by the time I can really afford them I've usually got something better.Making a bunch of Searing Artilas is nice when you want to smother an enemy in acid, though.

Vlish : Because slowing is deadly.

Glaahk : If I speed up my glaahks, I usually don't need to use ur-Glaahks.

Eyebeast : Because of the deadly stun ability. Gazers do more damage to a single target, though.

EDIT : Removed extra space.

Quote:
Originally written by MagmaDragoon:
Well, I think lvl. 3 creations are more powerful of the others. Exceptions: Pyroamer (I think a Roamer is better) and Ur-Drakons (because I am a Guardian and I cannot create it :rolleyes: ).
I agree, but a couple more exceptions:

Rotdhizon (because by the time I ge them, they aren't much use any more), Ur-Drakons for the same reason.

Cryoas are cute, though.

Quote:
Originally written by MagmaDragoon:
Well, I think lvl. 3 creations are more powerful of the others. Exceptions: Pyroamer (I think a Roamer is better) and Ur-Drakons (because I am a Guardian and I cannot create it :rolleyes: ).
I think that the normal Vlish is better than the terror Vlish, but that might be because I always keep mine until the end of the game. It hits most things for reasonable to good damage, can take hits, and does'nt cost much essence.

Quote:
Originally written by Waylander:
The terror vlish is dodgy. In GF 1 and 2, it's terror spell was rarely effective when I needed it to be. And in GF 3, it didn't terrify at all. WTF?!
Oddly enough, I noticed that the poison damage inflicted by the terror vlish sometimes causes creatures to be terrified (the same amount of damage caused by any another creature did not seem to terrify them. Maybe it was a coincidence, I wouldn't know)