how do i get into the vahantai lands or what ever they are called

Actually, green kid only switched two letters. That's not too bad. It's not good, obviously, but not all that bad. It's funnier to read the posts of someone who doesn't know how to spell chitrach.

Dikiyoba learned how to spell Vahnatai because Dikiyoba is doing a BoA scenario involving Vahnatai and it just made sense to name them correctly.

For quite some time I mentally pronounced "Vahnatai" as "Va-hat-nai" with the stress on the "hat", although thankfully I never actually had occasion to write their name down whilst still labouring under this misconception.

In my defence, I'm pretty sure I was under 10 years old at that time.

I'd like to add on to Drakefyres' idea when your at

black water go south to a boat row out go east until you get to a hut enter take everything go SE until you come to a narrow passageway enter keep going south until you get to a cave enter and bow to who do ya' call him so that you don't get the dreaded curse go west then south until you can't go south any more go east go north park your boat keep going north and expect a very un-welcoming army wink

and I think you can pick it up from there

Quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:
Actually, green kid only switched two letters. That's not too bad. It's not good, obviously, but not all that bad. It's funnier to read the posts of someone who doesn't know how to spell chitrach.
Actually the most interesting spelling error I ever saw on these forums was when someone on the Nethergate forum spelled Celts as "Cretecs." A lot of people had no idea what they were talking about until someone figured it out.

Quote:
Originally written by Tyranicus:
Quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:
Actually the most interesting spelling error I ever saw on these forums was when someone on the Nethergate forum spelled Celts as "Cretecs." A lot of people had no idea what they were talking about until someone figured it out.
It seems that the amazing Thuryl was the one to break the code in this thread. Is there anything he can't do? :p