Annoying Stat Differences

I'm not sure it's related to enemy stats - in fact, enemies might not even get higher stats on different difficulties (damage you take seems to be just multiplied by a difficulty coefficient rather than giving enemies more stats).

If I had to guess, I don't think the rules for turn order are equally applied to everyone. One of the reasons I'm thinking this is that your creations always seem to go after you - even if you have minimum agility and quick action.

Edited by Mechalibur

22 minutes ago, Mechalibur said:

I'm not sure it's related to enemy stats - in fact, enemies might not even get higher stats on different difficulties (damage you take seems to be just multiplied by a difficulty coefficient rather than giving enemies more stats).

If I had to guess, I don't think the rules for turn order are equally applied to everyone. One of the reasons I'm thinking this is that your creations always seem to go after you - even if you have minimum agility and quick action.

I can't explain the enemies going before your creations, but your creations definitely seem to go after you do. I could be wrong about this, but I thought I discovered by chance if you change where your creations show up in the queue below you, that changes their action timeline. Like, if you have your PC, followed by a Fyora, followed by a Roamer, I *think* they act in that order. But if you were to switch the Roamer & Fyora, then I think the Roamer would act sooner than the Fyora. Don't quote me, but test it.

29 minutes ago, Randomizer said:

Creations go by a combination level, qucikaction, and agility, and I've had them go before my character. :Party order also matters and usually take precedence when they are close.

Once again, I'm only half-right. LOL. Ah well, nothing wrong w/ humility.

2 hours ago, Mechalibur said:

Ehh... what? Nope, in my current party, my Shaper goes second after the Roamer.