Blowing People Up

Lowly Exile

Need some help. I'm working a special where a npc gets blown up. I got the explosion action, the death sound, and the disappearing act all down correctly, but how do I make his ashes? I want to put an ash mark on the same square that he was on just a moment ago (25,29) but I can't figure out how to do that. Any help would be wonderful.

Well... the person I'm blowing up in the scenario is a "real" person. I'm making a scenario just for some friends to take out their anger on a certain someone in-game. It's fun to watch your least favorite co-worker teleport in front of you then have all the townspeople start pelting him with rocks.

Quote:
Originally written by My Name Rhymes With Orange:
Well... the person I'm blowing up in the scenario is a "real" person. I'm making a scenario just for some friends to take out their anger on a certain someone in-game. It's fun to watch your least favorite co-worker teleport in front of you then have all the townspeople start pelting him with rocks.
You will have my children. It is written.

Quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:
The scenario will be called, "Kill Co-Worker, Win Prize."
That sounds like one of those dunking games you see at county fairs. I wonder if I could do something like that. Have the npc "fall" into the water after the bridge disappears and play the waterfall scream sound? Brilliant!

Heh. I originally had this set up as a mini quest within "Valley of Dying Things" because I wasn't sure if I remembered how to do all the special programming. It started off with an npc representing me ("You see an incredibly attractive woman sitting at the table. And I mean, damn, she's hot.") giving a quest to find the co-worker and bring back his head. It started growing from there and I remembered how to do things, so I just made it into it's own little scenario.

Really?

Stressy is another word for stress. It can lead to heart attacks and in extreme case's, your hair may fall out.

If you ask me, Alorael should change his origanal name back. It was cool, he never should have changed it.

Come everyone, chant!

change change change change!