Happy Halloween 2013

RainbowDashRadical

some trick-or-treaters came to my house. I handed out candy to the ones who arrived first, got swarmed by like two dozen more of them, and when I ran out of candy a couple of their parents showed up to give me more candy to hand out

i may actually have ended up with a net positive candy balance from the night

is this a Thing that people do now? i mean it was very considerate of them and i get why they'd do it, it keeps any of the kids from getting left out while still maintaining the ritual of random homeowners giving out candy to strange children. but i have never heard of anyone doing this before and neither has anyone i talked to

From what I've heard, the tradition is to leave your porchlights on if you're willing to hand out candy. Though then again, if someone's out, they kinda need their porchlights, so I'm not sure how well that thought works. It works well enough in a specific neighborhood nearby where I live, though, so everyone from around Bailey and such just drive all the way there to have their kids trick-or-treat. It probably helps that it has a suburban feel to it without being all the way down to near Denver.

My guess is that if you want to take your kids trick-or-treating that you want to know where the optimum area is.

I haven't done anything Halloween for years, though. The highlight of my day will be Calculus.

I'm going clubbing. I've never gone clubbing on Halloween, so it should be cool. Especially cause they're handing out prizes(I think $500 each) for most erotic and most exotic. Not that I'm getting those awards, but it'll be cool to see what people come up with.

—Vexivero, who still enjoys clubbing. Baby Seals are the best

I'm going clubbing. I've never gone clubbing on Halloween, so it should be cool. Especially cause they're handing out prizes(I think $500 each) for most erotic and most exotic. Not that I'm getting those awards, but it'll be cool to see what people come up with.

heh, i spent last saturday working at one of these.

y'all are stupid when you're drunk

heh, i spent last saturday working at one of these.

y'all are stupid when you're drunk

I don't get drunk. And if I do, I get drunk before I go in.

To be honest, I'm an animation dancer(look up Marquese Scott cause most people never heard that term but they recognize him, it's the sickest style of dance) and that's the only reason I go clubbing. Dancing with hot girls is a plus too :D

—Vexivero, who still enjoys dancing. Even though there's probably an app for that

I worked from 4:00 AM on Halloween to 8:00 in the morning the day after. I missed the holiday entirely. It's not near and dear to my heart, but that was a little sad.

—Alorael, who never leaves his porch lights on when he's out. He only turns them on when he's in and expecting someone else to need to see the porch.

...wait just one damn minute.

Where were you saturday night?

Not in Denver, why? Was there a really good dancer where you were at? I live in Colorado Springs. I go to Rawkus a ton if you ever go down to the springs. I dance a lot to EDM/dubstep music. I've been to Beta a few times, we were there a month or two ago.

—Vexivero, who does enjoy Rawkus. He does sound a bit cocky, but it's probably justified