Jerakeen for Moderator Too!

*i

ET was also Sleeping Dragon (or dragon something or something dragon or something), right? I am part of the generation that arose that knew not TM, but that still remembers ET.

ET was SD, yes. There's a post in the General Forum somewhere that confirms this if you wish to go and look for it, but it's probably best to let sleeping dragons lie.

The point of Goldstein is that his reality is debatable and in any case decoupled from the very useful role he plays for the government. Therefore, if we're delving into history I'd like to nominate Alcritas, candidate for Misc. mod despite not actually being an active member of the forums.

Or any of the various flash in the pan most annoying, spammy, and rule-violating members who got banned, sometimes repeatedly.

—Alorael, who is pretty sure he got it wrong. *i is O'Brien. Mariann's more Big Brother here.

Spiderweb Software forums. Overthinking everything since September 2001.

It's certainly not surprising. The status of Spiderwebber cannot be achieved without first leaving one's sanity at the door. The thread has not yet digressed to quantum mechanics or epistemological discussions, so there is still hope for further wandering from the path!

The thread has not yet digressed to quantum mechanics or epistemological discussions, so there is still hope for further wandering from the path!

The probability of a new moderator appearing from the zero point vacuum fluctuations is to first order proportional to the member's postage minus the number of times the member has been banned and/or warned. :)

The point of Goldstein is that his reality is debatable and in any case decoupled from the very useful role he plays for the government. Therefore, if we're delving into history I'd like to nominate Alcritas, candidate for Misc. mod despite not actually being an active member of the forums.

Or any of the various flash in the pan most annoying, spammy, and rule-violating members who got banned, sometimes repeatedly.

—Alorael, who is pretty sure he got it wrong. *i is O'Brien. Mariann's more Big Brother here.

Well, in that case, Commander Ed is Goldstein. He even exists in text solely now, buried in the mythos of Dikiyoba's first script... where he shall hopefully remain for eternity.