Good Bye..........(til next game)

ĐªгŦĦ Єяŋϊε

well this is it for now.

while i have been here for a long time, i have had a pretty sporadic posting history which usually spiked around game releases.

as of right now i have finished all the spiderweb games that i was playing (pretty much everything but the early ones which are pretty outdated now) and i think it is time for a break. i have noticed that while i was lurking pretty steady for a while my interests have moved in different ways from everyone else and i think i need a clean break from these forums.

i do plan on being back by the next game so i am not bidding a permanent farewell but for now this is it.

i would like to thank all of you who helped me or just added to the general insanity

so i bid you all "good bye til next game!"

Drakefyre. ADoS. Icshi. Imban. Nicothodes. Thralni. Synergy. Marlenny. Salmon. TGM. Scorpius. Saunders. Alex.

Don't recognize these names? That's 'cause they left and either never or rarely return.

(Or they changed their names or stick to the game forums or some such and I'm just making a fool of myself.)

Originally Posted By: Actaeon
Drakefyre. ADoS. Icshi. Imban. Nicothodes. Thralni. Synergy. Marlenny. Salmon. TGM. Scorpius. Saunders. Alex.

Don't recognize these names? That's 'cause they left and either never or rarely return.

Marlenny and Salmon have been a tiny bit active of lot (Salmon moreso). I'm sure I saw TGM's account in the last week or two, too.

Mainly, though, I'm just nitpicking. tongue

I have more faith in departure topics that honestly point out return in the future. He's made a reasonable plan, and I'm expecting far less of him than I would of most people who loudly declare that they're leaving.

—Alorael, who is, by the way, leaving Spiderweb. Good luck for the next five minutes, everyone!

See you later, Darth Ernie. Don't forget to write! tongue

Originally Posted By: JamesMighty
Departure topics are truly never taken seriously. How can you, when everyone comes back the next day. I doubt he will make it a week.
*shrugs as if to say, "Meh"*

At least he's willing to admit he's planning to return. But yeah, he'll be back. They always come back. grin