The end is nigh!

Dikiyoba

Soon it will be time for more dikistruction.

If you know what I'm talking about, now is the time to get excited. If you don't know what I'm talking about, get excited anyway.

(Dikiyoba just hopes no one will force Dikiyoba to reset the countdown now, because when we're this close that would just suck.)

Should I be excited that Dikiyoba is now seemingly imitating Slarty? Whose retrioactivity seems to have fallen off the edge of the earth? It'd be a pity to have Dikiyoba fall off the edge of the earth too.

Also, Nikki, which forum member is your current PDN supposed to reference / imitate / parody / ridicule? Or are you done doing that? I've been able to decrypt the ones I've seen so far, but I don't get this one.

Originally Posted By: Actaeon
Originally Posted By: Dikiyoba
(Dikiyoba just hopes no one will force Dikiyoba to reset the countdown now, because when we're this close that would just suck.)

Perhaps some kindly mod could lock the topic before someone out of the loop strays too near?
Too late. What the fu...?

Originally Posted By: Randomizer
Originally Posted By: Dantius
But... but... I swore a sacred oath to protect the Internet from poorly-written fanfiction!
From what I've seen, you've been slacking off for years.

It's actually worse than you might think; Internet fanfiction and specifically Twilight fanfiction are now best-sellers in the real world.

Of course, I haven't read any of the Shades books, and I really don't want to, but I have this nagging feeling that I should at least page through one to see what about them is so good that they warrant three whole tables at my local B&N.

Originally Posted By: Excalibur
I hate to write an actual sentence in this box, but notice how I seemed to have unintentionally typed a sentence with the maximum number of characters that can be occupied by one line? Am I rambling? I'm listening to Tchaikovsky right now!

Do you mean the maximum number of characters that can occupy one line? Or am I missing something...
But Tchaikovsky makes all things better.