Avadon:The Black Fortress on sale for $5 this week

Randomizer

For those of you that don't read What's New and why don't you:

Avadon Sale!

This week, Spiderweb Software is taking part in #BecauseWeMay, a massive indie game promotion to thank all of the online distributors who give us the freedom to set our own prices. This week, our hit RPG Avadon: The Black Fortress will be on sale for $5 at all outlets that fully support indie developers. This includes Steam, iTunes, Google Play, and, of course, Spiderweb's own site. Enjoy!

Since I tested half an hour of the Geneforge demo a couple of weeks ago, I fell in love with the style of these games. However, I feel guilty for discovering these games during a ridiculous amount of sales during the last 2 weeks. The entire Geneforge series, the second Avernum trilogy and yesterday Avadon. Everything bought at very (VERY) nice prices. I payed more for Tropico 4, than all the beforementioned Spiderweb games together.

When I've worked my way through all the Geneforges, I promise to buy the remaining games (Avernum: Escape from the Pit and Nethergate: Resurrection) at full price, not waiting for sales of any kind. I want this small studio to stay alive until I grow tired of having fun.

In the past two weeks I have purchased A5, A6, and Avadon without actually playing them yet or planning to play them in the next two months (hosting a foreign exchange student this year so I'm gonna try to stay off the computer for a change). Add to that the Nethergate and Geneforge games I bought last year without opening yet... I think I just like to give Jeff my money. tongue