SEP

Lauren CW

The SEP was a fad on Spiderweb, oh, nine to ten years ago. That was also when the forums were themselves hosted on Irony Central, the more standard home of the Scorched Earth Party.

—Alorael, who still has his lead pipe somewhere, gathering dust. It's all well and good to be ideological pure, but rifles are faster.

Originally Posted By: The best men are mysterious.
The UBB didn't keep track of registration time (just date) until the 2008 "upgrade". Everyone before then was given the same time, 12:00 central.

I really like your username. Just sayin'...

And can anyone prove that they didn't register at noon on their given day of registration before 2008?

There's straight satire, and there's satire with enough truth to draw you in some. At some time, at some deep level, we've all felt like part of that 10%. That's how things like wars, genocide, and social inequality of all sorts get a foothold. If everyone with a light grude picked up a rusty pipe and bashed their fellow, though, we wouldn't eliminate 90%. We'd be extinct.

BMA, you have yourself an ally in the straight man* brigade. Usually I prefer this role or devil's advocate.

*Think comedy, not sexuality. Both apply to me, but the latter has little to do with this conversation.