Alorael

Spddin Ignis

Originally Posted By: Tirien
He may have thought you were going to be kidnapped by some certain spiderwebbers and kept in their basement, perhaps?

Well, even if someone were to do that, it's only polite to let Alorael have a computer and Internet access. Besides, he's less likely to escape if he's able to post and Google pictures of pedestrians whenever he wants to.

Dikiyoba.

Originally Posted By: Dikiyoba
He may have thought you were going to be kidnapped by some certain spiderwebbers and kept in their basement, perhaps?

Well, even if someone were to do that, it's only polite to let Alorael have a computer and Internet access. Besides, he's less likely to escape if he's able to post and Google pictures of pedestrians whenever he wants to.

Dikiyoba.

Well, to be honest, I was thinking *cough*Scorpius*cough* got to him. Although that is probably the way he will eventually go. tongue

Untill then, we can only hope. But about what?

Well, to be honest, I was thinking *cough*Scorpius*cough* got to him. Although that is probably the way he will eventually go. tongue

true fact, i was just talking to scorpius the other day. he couldn't decide what to eat for dinner

i recommended salmon

nope. just a nice salmon fillet. fry it up with a dash of olive oil, some ground black pepper and chili flakes, some sliced potatoes, drizzle a little lemon juice over it, garnish it with parsley, maybe some capers if you're into that sort of thing and bam, dinner

maybe make an olive tapenade and put that on it too if you're in an olivey mood

Originally Posted By: Student of Trinity
We could pick a date sometime next week and all observe an international Eat What Lilith Says day.

really that's what you should be doing every day

pro tip: next time you're making apple pie, leave out the sugar and add onions and sauerkraut for a savoury treat! include mashed potato if you want it to have more body to it. i'm not even joking, this is delicious

Originally Posted By: FnordCola
Quote:
—Alorael, who has been here rather longer than that.

Planning on doing anything special for your tenth anniversary?

Shh!

Apples are very good with many surprising things, and the key here is the lack of sugar. You're not making what you think of as an apple pie at all! You're making dinner instead. I'm not a great sauerkraut lover, but that does sound like a delicious savory pie. But I'd be tempted to leave out the apple and just have an onion potato pie.

—Alorael, whose food choices run to unappetizing for everyone else, apparently. For one thing, his preferred salt content is about a quarter of everyone else's; the difference can be made up with garlic. For another, he believes that many things that are good cooked are better raw or just very, very lightly steamed.

Quote:
For one thing, his preferred salt content is about a quarter of everyone else's; the difference can be made up with garlic. For another, he believes that many things that are good cooked are better raw or just very, very lightly steamed.

I favor large amounts of salt and garlic. I will say that I've never understood people's taste for cooked carrots. The texture strikes me as gelatinous in the way that I imagine eating a very large worm would be.

Originally Posted By: Mnemonics to remember mnemonics
But I'd be tempted to leave out the apple and just have an onion potato pie.

So, to include your modification on what Lilith said, "Next time you're making apple pie, don't."

I'd be curious to see what other interesting recipes Spiderwebbers have, cameos and all. We could make a Spiderweb Cookbook, sell it, give it to Jeff to fund Blades of Geneforge, and then have him use the money on something more feasible.