A Riddle

Tracer Bullet

Originally Posted By: Fflewddur Fflam
I had a riddle and no one to ask it to, so I posted it here.

Razors my edges, and trebled my steel -
Tempered was I in the blood of warriors three
One foe did I follow - Sought I the blood of one alone
And never found it.

What weapon is this?

It's obviously a USAF rocket drone sent to kill Osama bin Laden- sent to find one foe, but never found it.

Originally Posted By: Dantius
Originally Posted By: Fflewddur Fflam
I had a riddle and no one to ask it to, so I posted it here.

Razors my edges, and trebled my steel -
Tempered was I in the blood of warriors three
One foe did I follow - Sought I the blood of one alone
And never found it.

What weapon is this?

It's obviously a USAF rocket drone sent to kill Osama bin Laden- sent to find one foe, but never found it.

Oh, bin Laden, hide and seek champion of the world. I think he beats Where's Wally by a long shot.

Originally Posted By: Tirien
You are all wrong, it is Santa who holds that title. Why do you think he's not dead yet?
Related: When I still believed in santa I couldn't believe that one person could live that long. Thus in my head there was a weird imbred family tree going on for millennia.

You are all wrong, it is Santa who holds that title. Why do you think he's not dead yet?

I don't think Santa can be a hide and seek champion because I seriously doubt anyone is looking for him. It's really rather clever: convince everyone that you're myth and then no one will ever come looking for you or try to kill you.

Originally Posted By: Triumph

I don't think Santa can be a hide and seek champion because I seriously doubt anyone is looking for him. It's really rather clever: convince everyone that you're myth and then no one will ever come looking for you or try to kill you.
Wait... Really? I'm the only one trying to hunt him down still? Why am I always the last one to know these kind of things?!

Originally Posted By: Dikiyoba
Originally Posted By: Triumph

...except for this guy:

[snip]

Dikiyoba.

That was actually a half-good adaptation of the book.

I'd prefer to see a good one of Night Watch, though.