Codex medal

AethirWeb

I want to get the Well Read medal I collected lots of Codex Entries the list is...

Lynaeus, the Pact, the First Age, The Black Age, end of the Black Age, the third age, the farlands Kellemderiel, the Kva, Dharam, the Wyldrym, Avadon, Open Arms Within, Stone Wall Beyond, Keepers of Avadon, Redbeard, Eyes Hands and Hearts, Khermeria, Tawon Empire, Svorgald, The Corruption, Titan Peaks, Wretch Lands, and Dragons.

Am I missing something??? If so tell me the name of the entry and locations where i can find it.

I have only 23 codexes, you miss is Hanvar's Council and Holklandia on those which I have. Not sure where to get those 2 but good guess is from Vebeaux or at Avadon.

I miss Svorgald and Farlands (if it isn't Holklandia) on your list. Where did you get those? Before or after escape certain castle? If before then I'll start cursing since that escape and return to other castle reminds me too much about A5's Howling Depths except no unlimited respawns (small wonder) but what it lacks on manpower it surely balances it with damage output.

Perhaps someone should go to the Codex thread and update each entry with a location and verify that all entries have been found. And then link to the thread from Strategy Central, if it hasn't already been done.

EDIT: It's already in SC, but locations would still be a nice addition.

If you select "medals" from the main menu it will show you a screen of all the medals you have. At the bottom of this screen is a "show stats" button you can click on which will show you stats like how many items you've enchanted, how many enemies killed, number of codex found, etc, etc.

Anyhow, I guess mine says I have found 24 (not 23). So it seems like 2 of the codex aren't being counted for some reason, even though I've found them and they show up in my codex entries.

Mine says I got 24 too.

The only thing I can think of is that I missed two of them early in the game and came back to pick them up after hitting the level cap.

Also, The XP gained from reading the codex was 5 or 3 or something, and not 50 XP as it should be.

Or maybe it really is a bug.

According to the achievements stats page on steam, 0.7% of all players have finished the game, none of them got this achievement.