Elevator pitches

Student of Trinity

Originally Posted By: Student of Trinity
The pitch:

It's a bunch of cute, fluffy bunnies and mischievous kittens. Versus Cthulhu. But here's the twist: the bunnies and kittens turn out to be more evil than he is.
Cthulhu isnt evil, he/she/it is just misunderstood! We all know bunnies are evil though. Pure evil which will devour your soul. The kittens are the source of lolcats, which proves their evil. Plus, they will drink your blood.

Originally Posted By: Tirien
Originally Posted By: Sylae Corell
I did a robot servant/slave. Unfortunately the picture I used as an example was apparently a male stripper :|
Are you sure you didnt mean "Fortunately"? tongue
It happened once before...I was doing a powerpoint for a history class on crime is (forgot the country) and I put a stripper cop up there as the pic...

Originally Posted By: Dikiyoba
Originally Posted By: Sylae Corell
It happened once before...I was doing a powerpoint for a history class on crime is (forgot the country) and I put a stripper cop up there as the pic...

Again, how?
Google Images + rushing to finish presentation at last minute...yeah

I've heard there are some fancy elevators that sometimes move sideways.

Does anyone else have nightmares involving having to ascend ridiculously high buildings in ridiculously rickety or unstable elevators? I get these maybe only once every few years, but by now I've had enough of them that I recognize the genre.

Does anyone else have nightmares involving having to ascend ridiculously high buildings in ridiculously rickety or unstable elevators? I get these maybe only once every few years, but by now I've had enough of them that I recognize the genre.
I remeber the elevators in the Luxor (in Las Vegas) go like that. Having a phobia of elevators beforehand didnt help. And yes, like so many other things on these forums, it gave me nightmares.

Yes. I've dreamed this occasionally in recent years tho' the dream setting is a building that is under construction. Makes me shake just thinking about it.