A6 - Fort Emerald Entry - help

Velzan

Originally Posted By: Randomizer
Fort Monastery is accessible once you remove the sliths in the way.
You can enter Fort Monastery without killing the horde out front. It's probably best that you do, since the guys inside give you a quest to help them break out eventually anyway.

Wait, one of the quests I have is to find a guy named Koepp (sp?) who was last seen fleeing towards Fort Emerald. Now I went to Fort Emerald but I thought the reason I couldn't get in was because I had the demo version.

Now I understand that I won't be able to get into Fort Emerald at all? Does that mean that Koepp is not inside Fort Emerald, and if so can I complete the quest while still playing the demo?

On a side note, not being able to get into Fort Emerald kinda sucks, I like being able to explore every part of the game.

Originally Posted By: Toby-Linn
Does that mean that Koepp is not inside Fort Emerald, and if so can I complete the quest while still playing the demo?

Koepp is just west east of Fort Emerald. Find the abandoned tannery and head downstairs. You'll have to disarm a few traps to reach him.

Dikiyoba even thought east and then somehow went and typed west anyway. *sigh*