Wingbolts are a pain in the Arss

When I broke into alwan's room I sended a few creations to cause some damage to the wingbolts protecting alwan's stuff

after causeing wounds to the wingbolts and my creations dead

I sended another batch of creations to finish them of.The only problem is when my creations got there the wingbolts wounds were gone and were at full health. shocked

I'm a level 11 lifecrafter and can make a few advanced creations (like plated bug and suiside roamer)

If you know what to to please say it...I mean write it I would certainly appriciate it.

Yeah, Wingbolts are pretty clearly the best creation in G4, since they do incredible damage and there are very few enemies that they're actually at a disadvantage against. They have trouble with Unstable Firebolts and Eyebeasts, but each of those appear about twice in the whole game. A wingbolt is basically a cheap gazer with slightly lower HP and resistances, neither of which matters very much in the long run.

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:
Yeah, Wingbolts are pretty clearly the best creation in G4, since they do incredible damage and there are very few enemies that they're actually at a disadvantage against. They have trouble with Unstable Firebolts and Eyebeasts, but each of those appear about twice in the whole game. A wingbolt is basically a cheap gazer with slightly lower HP and resistances, neither of which matters very much in the long run.

Yeah, its taken me two playthroughs to pick up on that. I ran a Fire Shaping Lifecrafter the first time I played it, and always thought that Magic Creations kinda blew compared to them. Now that I actually got Wingbolts and use them utterly, I don't even need a Rotghroth or anything to cover them. Oh, those were the days; when I had to actually put in some effort to play the game. Salassars going to be too easy.

Quote:
Wingbolts are Gazers by Toyota.

LOL

There are one or two minibosses that are practically immune to physical attacks, most notably a beta in the Dera Reaches. Fortunately, none of them are particularly threatening, so you can get through them using your own battle magic.

Apart from that, Guardians have the highest physical resistance of any generic monster type, and you may end up fighting quite a few of them depending on what route you take.

• 4 weeks later...

Aaaaaaaa.......... Free from my eternal torment!

Let me speak at last!

Oh, hello there, yes, well, Wingbolts are like the kindly ones; horrid of blood and steal, raging to defeat invincible nations!

A pain in the arse.

You should wonder if wands are of any use against them; the are so numerous, and if i may be so bold to say so, that they do not come cheaply.

My advice is that of Mystic:

Run for the hills, but be sure to bring a few friends and gems with you before you leave;

it's going to be a party they'll remember.

And hi, tricky Diki.

• 3 weeks later...