What level are you at the end of each province?[G5]

After having a discussion with a friend about Geneforge, its was brought up that I always end up at a higher level at the end of each province then he does. So I'm curious; what level are you at the end of each province?

Generally, I'm at level 16ish after the Whitespires, level 30ish after the Mera-Tev, level 40ish after the Storm Planes, and generally near level 50 when I'm done explorering the Dera Reaches.

The Last Archon

• 2 months later...

wow i feel underleveled...i've beaten the main portion of the game (right before the assault on gazaki-uss) and i'm working on the expert area right now...and i'm only level 47.

now i can't find any more areas that give exp, all of them seem to be too low...

only part i can think of that might give me some more would be those turrets in the lethia pass...anyone got any ways to maximize xp?

In the demo area:

You can clear the pacification fields a second time.

In the east foundry - fight the enemies in both mine traps and the traps sprung by not disarming the crystal spires (you get lots more experience and some items).

In the foundry core - tame the turrets, then kill them.

Do both options for all three tests in the testing area and be sure the kill the roamers that are part of the stealth test.

If you do the above and follow other experience optimizing practices, you should be about level 19 when you leave the demo area.

starting a new servile...

i've done all of that...and yet i emerged into mera at like level 15

now i just got out of murkwood with the shaper assassin dead...and i'm still only level 20...but the only areas i've cleared in mera are the roamer woods (not the nesting roamers yet though) and north mera road completely

i've made NO creations absolutely, and i abandoned mehken for the +1 to stats boost...anyone know what i'm doing wrong?

hard difficulty btw