Secret Access route[G5]

Well I don't remembering entering it but I suggest finding a spot were you can shape, bring a couple essence restoring items. Create a good creation like the wingbolt or kyshak to take down the golems, remember the 2 int each. For the wingbolts, use a magic resistent creation and do the same as above, but join the fray your self if you can, remember to use restore.

You'll have to keep bashing the the Golems back from the Power Conduit until the power shuts down. So you can't kill the Golems, per say.

As for the Wingbolts, use Wingbolts against them. It'll take a few tries, but you can whiddle them down a few each attack if you're patient.

The Last Archon

I just found a better solution to deal with the golems - don't. If you have creations you can pass through the golem room with your main character without your creations following. The golems will not become hostile if your creations are not in the room with you. Your main character can pass safely to the other side (grabbing the treasure while you're there) and then have your creations follow after. The encounter is avoided pretty easily.