G3 experience "bugs"

Barzhal

I'm not sure if these "bugs" of G3 have been posted before but I've found the following

Pro-shaper: Just before you talk to Macallan to complete her quest (in stonespire) close the door to her hut. Talk to her and inform her you've completed her quest and you'll get experience for completing the quest. She will try to leave, but can't because you've shut the door. You can keep talking to her and keep getting experience for completing the quest (until at least level 44 I believe).

Pro-rebel: You can attack Alwan at the school in the beginning, he's not hard and you get experience for killing him (be aware, you will make the entire school hostile forever). Don't exit the school, but rather go back downstairs, come back up and you can kill Alwan again. You can repeat the process until...well I'm not sure, I got tired of killing him after a while. You get experience each time.

Originally Posted By: Barzhal
You can attack Alwan at the school in the beginning, he's not hard and you get experience for killing him (be aware, you will make the entire school hostile forever). Don't exit the school, but rather go back downstairs, come back up and you can kill Alwan again. You can repeat the process until...well I'm not sure, I got tired of killing him after a while. You get experience each time.
I discovered that you can do a similar thing with Greta. South End doesn't turn hostile at all when you kill her, though. Also, when you come back after killing her, she starts out friendly, but you can't talk to her; and she doesn't do anything when you attack her, but you still get the xp.

Probably. But you can't kill her beforehand, as you won't be able to talk to her after the first time you kill her in South End. Also, if you want her to come with you on much later islands, you'll need to play more towards the rebel side.

I don't know what happens of you kill her in later areas, though, or even if you can kill her in later areas.