A4 - Rentar's happy end

Earth

Go to a save before your second fight with rentar. Note that I said before. Then hold down shift and press the 'd' key. Type in "sdf 170 14 1" (minus the quotes).

Then you should get the options in the dialogue you need to get either of the diplomatic endings.

I was diplomatic (at least I think so) on 1st and 2nd battle on 1 save but I still get msg that if someone else had reached her before me and something that my eyes or something like that showed that I was here to kill her. Getting happy ending doesn't matter that much since she was real [censored].

• 1 month later...

Ghaldring, no. Posting the endings of any of these games is probably a really bad idea. I suggest not doing it.

Other person, it depends. I have experience with BoA, and the engines are similar so I was able to figure it out.

Try it. That is the only way you will be able to answer your question.

Originally Posted By: Iffy
Ghaldring, no. Posting the endings of any of these games is probably a really bad idea. I suggest not doing it.

Iffy, what the heck are you talking about? Uploading the endings is fine. Just include it in a spoiler tag when you do, so as not to spoil it for those who haven't played.

• 2 weeks later...

What's the point, though? The only point is for those who've either tired of the game or just never got around to finishing it, but still want to know how it ends (to which I suggest finishing the game if you want to know)... everyone else either knows the endings or doesn't want to know until they finish the game. Why tease the latter group with a spoiler button?