Exile Pit :/

Ain'aer

Email Spiderweb Software at spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com and explain your situation. We occasionally do get people here asking if they can just get the registration code by email without having it mailed to them; none of them have complained so far, so I assume SW is pretty good at handling that sort of thing.

I'm not sure why you're okay with giving out your credit card number but don't want to give out your postal address, though.

I bought either BoE or BoA without a CD or hintbook (I'll have to check the CD when I get home). If I hadn't bought the other Blades game at the same time with a CD, I wouldn't have needed to give a shipping address, as I got the code by email.

However, I used PayPal, and I don't know if you can do it with a credit card or similar.

If your optimal way of payment isn't listed, be sure to ask by email.

Quote:
Originally written by Eyestar:
He's said he wants to buy the game, but he wants to do it without giving out his address.

—Alorael, who gave out his address willingly. When the SEP goons come bashing down doors he'd rather have his name on the do not eliminate with extreme prejudice list.
I've never encountered spam, junk mail, etc. by giving any address (home or email) to Spiderweb. There shouldn't be any problem.

Quote:
2. To order by Mail or FAX: There is an order form in the game folder. Print it out and fill it out. Then send it with a check, money order, or postal money order in US currency (made out to Spiderweb Software) to:

Spiderweb Software
PO Box 85659
Seattle, WA 98145-1659
USA
Another option would be a paypal account (and if you don't know how to set that up, people here may be able to help):
Quote:
4. To order by Paypal: Send payment to spidweb@aol.com. Then E-mail us at spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com telling us you have ordered. Give your name, address, what products you want, and your registration codes (if any)

Quote:
Originally written by Eyestar:
He's said he wants to buy the game, but he wants to do it without giving out his address.

—Alorael, who gave out his address willingly. When the SEP goons come bashing down doors he'd rather have his name on the do not eliminate with extreme prejudice list.
Though why you would bother avoiding the Salmonid Enhancement Program's eliminate with extreme prejudice list is beyond me.