Avernum 4 Trainer +3 for Windows

Pyro

Avernum 4 Trainer +3 for Windows

Hey all built a small trainer for windows

Features:

1. Locks amount of money at 30000. While this feature is ON there will be no change in value.

2. Locks amount of avalible Skill points at 99.

3. Any item placed in designated slot Will become 99 in value. Un-stackable objects will sometimes disappear when dropped. So as a precaution if it dosn't show a number on the lower right hand don't place here. The designated slot is shown in the splash screen on trainer start-up.

In addition you can then move the stack allowing to duplicate other objects.

Watch the weight! You will still be encumbered. And it is easy to become item crazy.

download.php?id=3370

The Red X is the designated slot

~~~~~

INSTRUCTIONS ON USE

Open Trainer

Open Avernum 4

Use Alt + Tab to switch between the game and trainer

Click on buttons to enable functions

~~~~~

Version 0.9

To download use this link :

http://rapidshare.de/files/15047223/Avernum_4_Trainer.zip

Scroll down to "free" wait the 30 sec or so the enter verification code and then it will let you download. (Sorry for such a long process i'm working to find anorther host but this will help me alot also.)

~~~~

Archmagus Micael Mirror: (Thanks alot!)

http://micael.tamarvalleyart.com/spidweb/Avernum/Avernum_4_Trainer.zip

Any feedback is appreciated...

Pyro, I put the file up here on my site for personal ease, but it won't bother bandwith or anthing like that if I host it permanately for you (gotta be better than that thing you're using. Just tell me if you want to use it or not.

Pyro's Trainer:

http://micael.tamarvalleyart.com/spidweb/Avernum/Avernum_4_Trainer.zip

- Archmagus Micael

Newsflash: I may not be the brightest star in the universe. My question is this, what excactly does this editor do? If I use it I don't seem to be able to edit how much gold I have, or the number of skill points I have, or my items I am carrying. For the first two, does it just place a cap/remove a limit on how much I can accumulate while playing the game? What does the third tool do? When I place an item in designated slot does it change its value (when I later sell in gameplay? Does it duplicate objects, allowing me to create multiple things for sale? Or, for instance, to create multiple swamp pants?

and why would I do these things?

Quote:
Originally written by the fatman:
Newsflash: I may not be the brightest star in the universe. My question is this, what excactly does this editor do? If I use it I don't seem to be able to edit how much gold I have, or the number of skill points I have, or my items I am carrying. For the first two, does it just place a cap/remove a limit on how much I can accumulate while playing the game? What does the third tool do? When I place an item in designated slot does it change its value (when I later sell in gameplay? Does it duplicate objects, allowing me to create multiple things for sale? Or, for instance, to create multiple swamp pants?

and why would I do these things?
Have you asctually used it?

Anyway it sets the amount of skill points avalible at 99 and makes it infinate, you can continue to use the skil points and the avalible amount wont decrease.

The same is with the gold, it will give you 30000 which you can use freely, if you pick up more gold this value wont change and if you use gold it wont change.

Third is the item duplicator, any stackable item placed in the slot will become 99 in value, you can then move this 99 pile, split it, sell it drop it..whatever

-Archmagus Micael Thanks for hosting it i'll edit my main post and include it.

I'm still working on this project anyway ...

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...
Originally Posted By: Murder He Wrote
Why has no one made any effort to rehost this in over 3 years?

Probably because there aren't nearly as many people who play A4 now as there were when it first came out, which means there are far fewer people who are interested in creating, hosting, or using an editor for A4?

Dikiyoba.