A6 - Pylons below Tenevra

ElElegante

• 11 months later...

Approximately how long does this take? I've been hitting the blue pylons for about ten or twelve rounds and nothing has happened except me getting killed by the shade. Or one of my guys gets scared and runs away and I have to start all over. I did notice a little text that said the shade was getting hurt a couple of times.

• 1 year later...

Having horrible problems here. I get the blue pylon down to 1 and keep hitting it and then eventually it moves around. I manage to do this three times but then one of the characters gets spooked and runs out of the circle and it all stops and I get to start over...or the Hraithe keeps using rain of fire till 3 of the 4 die. Is the pylon supposed to change when it gets to 1? Have tried this so many times that my frustration level has hit the top. Turned the difficulty to casual and this didn't get me through? ARGH! Any help?

• 1 year later...

I am having all the same problems listed in the above posts. I understand the concept, but can't follow it through when half the characters die almost immediately and/or one or two get scared and run away, causing me to start over. . . and over. . . and over. My characters are levels 36-38. . .is that enough? I can't seem to get far enough away to avoid the killer spells and still be able to hit the designated pylon. I've gone away and done other things and come back several times, with no better results.