To Destroy The Foe

Your a General for the Rebellion or Shapers. You have unlimited resources and limited time. What new weapons do you create to destroy the enemy?

As General Shelber (Servile) of the Rebellion, I would make the following:

1. Diseases that only affect those who can Shape

2. Stealthy creations to deliver said diseases

3. A new Human/Servile Geneforge

4. Canisters

5. Improved weaponry & armour

6. Save havens from the Unbound (Ashen Isles, Sucia Isle, Greyghost Mts.)

7. Recruitment Reform

I pefer to be a shaper. You remeber that device that causes creations essence to come a part at the seems in geneforge 3 in the labs near the geneforge the part thats inhabited by a demonic golem. I creat one of those near rebel territory on a giantic scale(could affect several hundred miles) and then activated it . It kill countless drakons, dryaks, and serviles but advoid coallteral damage like humans.

Remember, I said unlimited resources, but limited time. Now, about the disease. I create the stealthy creations, already diseased, in the middle of no where, with me safe behind a barrier of flames. I give the creatures specific instructions on where to go (Other Continent), so that the possibilities of repercussions aren't likely. Just in case, I'd probably make another disease to destroy the original disease, and keep it in storage if needed.

still pefer my idea of the one where I have giant device that cause essence to fall apart. Not even Unbound could get past it. Prehaps that could be G5 The rebels unleashed the unbound and the shapers build a serires of the essences destoyers. If your a rebel you try to destroy them. If you a shaper your job is to complete them. This super weapon one weakness is that you coulnd't fight humans with creations you have to fight them with humans. Though this time it be on your turf.

Geneforge remains vague on whether all creations are made of essence. Some evidently are: your own come out of thin air in an instant, and you can reabsorb them as quickly. You can sometimes absorb someone else's creation; but as a rule, not. Spawners also make creations out of thin air. Some creations are made slowly in enormous vats that require huge power supplies. Some creations fade away after a while; others live for decades or longer. Some creations are shades. Some creations reproduce.

There is clearly a huge range of degrees of solidity and permanence in creations. My bet is that Ghaldring and his cohorts, at least, are as permanent and substantial as any human. I doubt the Unbound are vulnerable to essence unravelling, either.

I also develop a communication system useing electrical currents (telegraph or phone). This would allow me to corridnate attacks quicker

I also make large flying creations thatcould carry large quanties very far. This would allow me to pick up and drop off a small number of troops. Also it allow me to deilver supplies faster to the front line.

Both of these Ideas would help me logistically

As Shaper Nalyd, Nalyd would create-

1-Fully grown clones of existing Shapers.

2-Training that dispenses with any creation limit.

3-Training that dispenses with any limited creation controlling range.

4-Diseases that harm only essence-holding reptiles.

5-A sort of mind-fungus that can eat brains and later communicate what was in them.

6-A delicious Vlish.

7-In the only lapse of anti Self-Shaping principle, a spell that turns Nalyd into a Divine Vlish.

8-Battle Omegas (Actually useful).

9-A giant, living self repairing wall.

10-A device that kills canister- or Geneforge-using humanoids.

11-Dead Trakovites.

12-Dead Rebels.

13-Dead Tullegolites.

Quote:
Originally written by Leftover Sauerkraut:
I would introduce the atomic bomb.
Originally by Lord Safely:
Quote:
still pefer my idea of the one where I have giant device that cause essence to fall apart. Not even Unbound could get past it.
Wouldn't that be the bane of Shaping forever? Seems very Trakoviteist.
not really I can turn them off and on when ever I please. After the rebellion is over I turn them off. When some starts illegal shapeing its a simply matter of turning them back on. Or prehaps I could turn them on and off randomly only warning my own researchers to screw up any illegal shapeing.