Brief Geneforge 4 Update

I can easily see young shapers giggling in the corners of the lab when their stern master finds his menacing battle alphas coming out of the vat with lime green splotches. And I'm sure those same apprentices eventually slip a little pyro in the roamers.

—Alorael, who can see the now very upset stern master then requiring his giggling young proteges to clean up the mess. With their robes. Without a chance to wash those robes afterwards.

I would like to see an interesting set of functions added to this game which come from another game called Evil Islands. In the game you can run, walk, sneak, and crawl. This increases the strategy of the game. It would make for interesting graphics and functionality. I know it sounds odd.

• 3 weeks later...

Wrong, wrong, wrong, and right. But for all practical purposes, they're all right.

—Alorael, who thinks the classes were already discussed. The real question, which still has not been answered, is which possible combination of skills isn't available. No, it's not really intuitive at all.

Heh, kind of like the 'tourist' class in (what game was it? Angband? No, Nethack, definitely.). And for a graphic, just use the 'normal human' ones. Even with choices of race and sex. You would just be a normal dude, caught up in it all.

But it's easy to play a handicapped character if you want to. Just don't use all your skill points.

EDIT: Thanks to Thuryl for the immediately following information. I can ill afford to enrage either of these communities, for I bear an uncanny resemblance to an ASCII character.