Dillame

Josdhhht

That might be difficult, considering all the war tralls walking the streets. Besides, if you do you can no longer trade in research notes to that guy in the inn, and I don't think there is anything special in particular to be earned from doing so other than items in the buildings in plain view of npcs that are marked as not yours.

Have you liquidated Dillame before, Randomizer? How does it compare on the difficulty level...as hard or harder than Poryphyra as you imply?

I will probably attempt it with my Infiltrator before the game is over...in the interest of new challenges and maximal experience points.

-S-

Quote:
Originally written by Marcelo:
But er... I am a rebel, I go to that town every now and then to sell stuff, they *accept* me. But I am not sure that if I press the "f" key to start a fight they will turn "red", my guess is that they will still be in green and therefore I can't attack them even if I wanted to, am I wrong?
If you really wanted to pick a fight, you could force-attack someone.

Yes, and if you haven't done that before, once you enter fight mode after pressing 'f,' look for the button at the bottom of your screen that has a knife on it. If you here press TAB, it is the button that is labeled "attack." Press that button and then the target of your choice, and you have started a whole new war with formerly friendly folk. You devil, you.

-S-

You could also just start taking things that aren't yours until they attack you. Then claim they started it.

—Alorael, who wonders if the game responds reasonably if you kill Alwan as soon as you reach Dillame, probably by cheating incessantly. Rebels in the safehouse should probably give you a pat on the back at the very least.

I never tried to destroy any of the "friendly" towns, but Dillame looks to be easier than Poryphra Ruins in terms of the deadly shaper and guardian named characters. The creations are spread out so you should have time to recover before they can swarm. The guards shouldn't be any worse than the other Shaper areas and terror should keep them busy.