Is it possible to create NPC boundaries?

Neptúnus Hirt

- By which I mean, "Is it possible to designate an area that an NPC can walk around in, but which he will not leave?"

I'd use it to contain a trainer within an outside training area, a citizen to his house, et-cetera. I'm certain I've seen this behavior in various scenarios.

If this is possible, could some kind denizen of these forums impart his* knowledge upon me?

* I refrain from saying this as "his/hers", not because I do not think there are no females in this community, but because I find such workarounds to break the flow of sentences. Of course, explaining this takes more time, and is a bit off-topic, but in today's PC society, one can never be too careful.

Ah! So that's what the floor with the "B" on it does. Again you answer my question, quickly and accurately. I thank you once again, my friend!

One additional question: Is it possible to modify an existing tile to have the "B" property?

Never-mind that. I found out. What I don't understand is how to define a new terrain type, instead of simply editing an existing one.

Ach, I see.

I suppose some of the terrain types are quite useless to me.

I hope to see some of the limitations of the editor done away with in the future.

Thanks again! On a side-note, I'm having a lot of fun learning how to use the editor. Exile III was a game I grew up with as a child, and this is like being the God of that realm.

Originally Posted By: Ahbleza
Instead of a male or female pronoun, use 'They', 'Their', 'Them', etc. These words cover for unknowns, also. ;^}
me
Actually, that's more a matter of personal opinion. It's somewhat accepted, but plenty of people do not accept it.

I personally like it. If you don't like it, your options are the male pronoun "he/him/his/etc" or simple "one". Unfortunately the latter fails in some contexts.