Redmark or Dorikas.

Acky

Originally Posted By: Akavon the Dragon Lord
I killed Dorikas and I must say he was pretty hard, even without his bodyguards. It was one of the few battles I really had to strain myself to complete. Alas, its one of the few flaws in Jeffs games. I'm just not challenged seriously in the vast majority of fights.

then you min-max your party? for me battles with multi-enemies (not all but many) or single powerful enemy were hard enough at normal.

• 3 months later...

On my first play through, I killed Dorkias, and he was very hard, and I did it on Casual/Normal, can't remember which. On second, I played torment after using editor on my characters and killed Redmark, but even so, I think that if I didn't do that and played on the same level, Redmark would still have been easier.

Maybe, but since he's running away while casting fear, thats a little hard for me. What I found works is you go in backwards, kill all his servents in the rooms beyond him, then go over to him, start the battle, and use the wand of death, and when he runs away, I don't end the battle, then I catch up, use the wand of death again, he runs, I catch up, and then I finally kill him with the wand of death.

Probably not, but then, when I was making playing, I hadn't seen the forums yet, and my character at least worked, so I used it and didn't bother with trying other builds out.

Something I liked to do is that I would ( cheating or not) save, and then randomly attack a town to see how tough they were and if they would throw any hidden surprises out at me.

the first time i ended the game i did everything to piss off dorikas tongue killed every messenger he sent me, rute, both dwervish...

i was a true servant of the empress prazac. and yes i killed every1 before dorikas without knowing dorikas fight just to search for loot and extra exp and not cause i knew that he would run away.