Heusstes

Upon Mars.

Well heusstes is a warped man you can met on sucia isle i wonder what has he become? Is he leading the takers ?is battling against the creatures of the shapers and starting to infiltrate on his one self

whith his powers , trough the shaper's empire over matter?

Is he going to recont the tales of sucia island?

Is he the ligth of the rebels and the shapers alike?

Is he going to end the war?

I wonder.

Probably a new start in geneforge.

Yes but what if he battle the shapers? when you tell him that the shapers are the people that shaped him he waits for your people to come back, so i wonder if he had not moved to the main land some way and illuminate the shapers in some way or join the trakovites or leading the takers i think it would be a good idea that

he came back to stop and put and end to the shapers/rebells wars.

I surely know that he is symbol of the shapers weakness

but i want to know what happened to him during the war.

Because i don't see any solution to the wars in either ways.

Is he going to be the main player in an other geneforge or

you as a player has to convince him to end the war when you are an sucia island?

i think it would be a good resolution to geneforge to use him somehow do you agree?

Well he and the shapers are truly doomed.

I won't bee their new boon.

But i don't think with the power he has he isn't in some form or another in our heads or an idol to the rebels.

(HEY i don't know if i am doing poems or in that case it's only coming out without thinking about it in anyways i am not doing it deliberatly)

For all we know, Heustess and the Shapers never met. The Shapers probably didn't explore the ancient ruins much when they came to clean up the island. After all, the Shapers would be more concerned about the Geneforge and canisters than ancient ruins. All they would have to go into the wastes for is to get Goettsch, and he could have easily been killed by the PC or moved to be closer to the geneforge once Trajkov was dead. And a lot of the serviles survived by hiding in the wilderness or wastelands. Heustess is probably still waiting in the same spot for someone to come, not knowing that they already did.

Dikiyoba.

Could it be the end of the shaper/rebel war was stooped by a man or creation to contour an new threat from sucia island.

The ghost on sucia island haven't lost their power so could they change a bunch of outsiders that in exchange help them to build a new empire. With the knowledge of the sucians and the shapers equipment they engage the shapers to a war without mercy.

Or you are accidentally arrive on sucia isle look what happened and with the few serviles and an other fraction you enlighten the world.

Quote:
Originally written by Nalyd:
No. He does, however, give you the "Great Secret".
I am pretty sure that the Spirit in Spirit's City in the temple gives you that. Heustess tells you that he/she/it participated in and was altered by the war. I know from G3 that apparently the drakons found out how to Shape in very tiny detail and knew almost everything about it, and the Shapers did not and simply experimented (read paragraph above merchandise display when trading with Bluth). Heustess may simply have been the victim of such experimenting, before Shaping was refined into making creations.