Female Guardian Graphics?

Milla

I originally played as a Shaper first time through both games, but during repeated playings as a Guardian and Agent, I've found that an Agent suits my playing style best — combat and magic, no shaping. The fact that the Agent graphic is female doesn't bother me one bit. In fact, when I play as an Agent I sort of pretend I'm a female character. And before any of you out there get any ideas, no, I don't bend both ways. If I can read an SF book, written from the point of view of an intelligent squid-like creature that reproduces via fission — and can comfortably put myself in its place throughout the story, reading it as if I were the central character and vicarious experiencing their adventure — then putting myself in the place of a female central character can't be too much of a stretch.

I do however think that graphics for female Guardians and male Agents would be a good idea, if only to reflect the fact that such professions aren't gender-specific in Shaper society.

I think the most likely explanation is that this particular Guardian fell prey to one of Barzahl's infamous practical-joke canisters...

UNSUSPECTING GUARDIAN: "So, this canister will make me incredibly buff, right?"

BARZAHL: "Yes indeed. This is how I reward all who faithfully follow me. It will give you power beyond all your wildest imaginings."

UNSUSPECTING GUARDIAN then with quavering hands eagerly reaches forward and breaks the fragile glass top, reveling in the flow of augmentation goo as it spreads over his body, changing him.

UNSUSPECTING GUARDIAN then steps back to admire his new physique. "Hey, what the he--"

BARZAHL: <uncontrollabe laughter>

Ah, that old joker! Always the mischievous one. Guaranteed to break the ice at parties. :p

• 6 months later...

There is no need to insult the kid in that way, Kingy. Green Kid: you've been here long enough to know that nobody likes people to revive topics, and specially if it is to add "that was funny" to it. I'm sorry if you feel underappreciated, and I would really hate to see you gone. It is hard to adjust to a community that has this many old active members; nonetheless, you have to try harder in order to make it in here. You should learn to go by the community's rules: no double posting, no reviving old topics, no insulting, no spammming, etc. I would hate to see you leave, so just try to make a greater effort. If not, Nice To Meet You !!!! and take care.