At the stage of the game that you are there is probably little need for money anyway, you will figure out which things you can sell for more eventually. There is usually a place in every town to sell everything (make sure your items are identified (Hebeker in fort emergence does it)).

Good luck playing A3, its great!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys for the advice. How do I know if an item needs to be identified? So far my group knows what things are -- for example the gold ring and its value. smile

The interface is difficult at first though I have played GF 3. I restarted with a custom group and will have to see how they fare.

In peace,

Alma

Most items don't require identification. Some scrolls and most magic items, especially powerful ones and cursed ones, do.

—Alorael, who would point out that while Levy should buy your spare stuff, it might be worth thinking about what you sell to him. He's one of the game's "infinite resellers" who will sell you back as many copies as you want of whatever you sell to him. You'll never want 50 fine leather armors, but you might want 50 Knowledge Brews.

Quote:
Originally written by Varyan:
—Alorael, who would point out that while Levy should buy your spare stuff, it might be worth thinking about what you sell to him. He's one of the game's "infinite resellers" who will sell you back as many copies as you want of whatever you sell to him. You'll never want 50 fine leather armors, but you might want 50 Knowledge Brews.
Whuh oh. What if you sold him a whole lot of crap before you were aware of this? Is there a way to reset his inventory?