I want to play but the there is no time

I like the game, but i found a BIG problem, a common problem in most rpg games, there is no time or clock. So something weird and annoying happens, more time you take to end the game , EASIER it is to finish :S. Personally when i want a challenge, i need the time to be over me. If i have all the time i want to end the game, or even worse, more time i take to end the game is easier, it seems pointless to me to play.

So i'm asking if anyone who finished the game reasonable fast, can tell me how much time it was so i can try to break that time, and have some kind of challenge. (i mean game time, no REAL time) of course who in the first time you ended the game., THanks

It is possible to rush through the game as a challenge, but if you want to see everything in the game, you'll spend significantly longer. Yes, that means playing through the entire game is easier than rushing through only the essential parts, but that's exactly what the sidequests are there for.

—Alorael, who would like to add (maybe unnecessarily) that A3 gets no easier as game time passes. If anything, it gets a little bit harder. The only major difference is that you can't complete a few quests, though. And there's a fun event if you delay long enough.

well, yes i know it easier, and worst, i know it's build that way, the same reason i don't play most rpg like diablo (if that can be called rpg anyway), but i really liked the demo and wanna play it but the idea that it will have the same problem (at least to me) than a lot of others games of this kind.....

anyway, can i see some more times?

Well, with the character editor you can change the day. So with that, I could do it in 0 days. laugh

It's pretty much impossible to do it significantly under 20-25 days without the benefit of a walkthrough or previous experience. Finding out what to do next takes a lot of the time.

This is not taking into account that someone could play by backing up the save file, exploring, then reloading and going again by the shortest way. I would count that as "previous experience".

• 2 weeks later...

First time I played A3 (I'd played E3 before so I did know what was going on...) I got to the final level but never officially finished it because I wanted to wait around for the "fun event" that Alorael just referred to. A bit silly though because then I moved onto some other game or something and never did finish it properly... That was on Easy mode and I'd been going around doing everything. The game I'm playing now is on Torment and it's about day 110. But I am going around doing everything again. Partly because it's quite a while since I last played it...